Friday, October 10, 2008

Departing Tomorrow




This has been a crazy week. It all started Sunday morning when I traveled to Orlando, Florida for business. I returned Wednesday evening and turned around on Thursday morning to catch a 6:00 AM flight to Dallas, Texas for another business trip. I returned this evening (Friday) and immediately began to get ready. What is really crazy is our team will drive to Dallas tomorrow.
I went to the church and picked up the van. I removed two of the van seats to make room for tools and luggage. The church left us several items to give to the Pharr UMC to distribute to the community. I drove the van to my house and loaded it up with tools. I hope I left enough room for the rest of team's luggage. We are all really excited about the opportunity before us to serve.



No comments: